The job consists of three primary components:
- Running influencer marketing campaigns for our clients. Typically, you’ll be working with 3-5 clients at any point in time.
- Designing amazing proposals that win new business.
- Helping onboard and set up new clients to our platform and providing ongoing support and advice after.
Our company has a very fast-paced environment. There’s always something new going on, and things can change FAST in this industry. The flip side is constant change means constant learning, so you can let the geek in you shine. There’s lots of room for career growth.
We’re looking for more junior candidates for this role who actually like learning and who are go-getters.
COMPENSATION + PERKS (IN ADDITION TO BASE SALARY):
- This is a full-time position with a salary (as opposed to hourly work).
- We have a team that’s pretty spread out, so this position can be remote.
- Work from home and cut back on commuting. Yay!
- You’ll be working closely with the founders. Both are super-cool.
People who perform well, advance quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re a pretty down-to-earth bunch, so if you’re interested in applying, click APPLY below:
COMPONENTS OF THE ROLE (FOR CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT)
- Each account manager manages between 3-6 campaigns at any given point in time, depending on the complexity of the campaign. You’ll be expected to be constantly on top of the status of each of your campaigns as well as keeping your manager informed.
- At the start of a campaign, you’ll be working closely with your client to collect all remaining details needed to hammer out a formal campaign brief.
- You’ll be in charge of selecting relevant influencers based on the campaign requirements and your client’s preferences. This includes influencer outreach to gauge their interest in the product to be featured.
- As the campaign progresses, there will be various rounds of client approvals including their final influencer selections and post approval. This will require you to be in constant communication with them, guiding them through the process.
- Throughout the campaign you’ll be working very closely with the influencers themselves… negotiating, building relationships, checking their work, answering questions, providing suggestions, helping them to complete their deliverables, ensuring all requirements have been met, and validating all tracking-related code is intact and correctly installed.
COMPONENTS OF THE ROLE (FOR PROPOSALS AND NEW BUSINESS)
- You’ll be assisting our sales team in the creation of their proposals.
- You’ll first start by researching the brand… their goals, their current social presence, the vibe that they seem to be going after, and any specific selling points that may help influencers (and their audiences) gravitate toward the product.
- For each proposal you’ll be given a list of goals and campaign requirements collected by the sales person within their initial exploratory call.
- You’ll need to take the data that you discovered in your own research and merge this with the info collected by the sales person to produce a deck that’s downright magical… that knocks so many people’s socks clean off their feet… which might sound hard (and a little weird), but we have a pretty solid process in place to streamline said magic. Regardless though, you’ll need to be creative and have a good eye for what photos and images will really make an idea pop.
- You’ll be in charge of proofreading your decks thoroughly. No one likes grammar errors in a proposal that they’re getting ready to fork over a bunch of money toward. Who would?
- For certain sales reps, you’ll be in charge of presenting the concepts on their call, with them there to assist with buying questions.
- In addition to the proposals, there are various other tasks that you’ll be helping our sales team on. These are all minor. But they consist of things like finding a set of 15 example influencers for a campaign that a client is considering us for.
- If you are applying for this position, remote or otherwise, you must be prepared to treat the job as full-time. We are not looking for part-time or hourly employees.
- You must be very comfortable speaking with clients and navigating conversations.
- You should have some experience pitching ideas to a client. (If you don’t, it’s not the end of the world. But you should have some kind of presentation or public speaking experience).
- Creativity and brainstorming is a huge portion of this job. We want you to love your job, so you should ideally love doing creative stuff!
- We’re looking for people who are active users of social media themselves, especially Instagram.
- This position requires balancing a lot of tasks at once, so it’s really important for you to be quick on the computer… you should be armed with a pretty fast typing speed (yes, that’s still a thing) and able to pick up new software and skills easily. We’re all keyboard-shortcut nuts here. Which means we go beyond the basics of Command C and Command V. 🙂 You should know more than those two as well. Again, not the do all to end all, but optimizing is fun. Keyboard shortcuts optimize the crap out of work, life… just about everything.
- You’ll need to have strong writing skills. We’re looking for people who can concisely convey ideas within proposals in the most compelling way possible while maintaining correct (yet conversational) grammar.
- You’ll also need to be organized as all get out.
- And finally, you need to have the always-be-learning attitude. We want people on the team who are looking to expand their skill set and really grow within a company.