BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Mostly Sunny is seeking a Business Development Interns in LA to coordinate premier client accounts and work closely with our Director of Business Development. We are looking for a dynamic people-person who thoroughly enjoys building lasting relationships with our top clients. The role requires exceptional client service, and strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues. As the Business Development Intern, you’re responsible for identifying and developing a pipeline of new clients.
We offer competitive compensation, daily catered lunches, a comprehensive benefits package, and equity options for all employees. We also have an awesome collaborative work environment and a diverse team who rocks. Ready to join?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Initiate, track and manage initial outreach efforts and follow-up comms to prospective clients
- Extensive research on targeted companies and cross-referencing history of outreach.
- Succinctly communicate to internal teams the company offerings most applicable to target clients
- Follow Salesforce best practices and utilize dashboard reporting
- Navigate the pre-sales needs of a client and provide appropriate collateral and follow up
- Participate in weekly meetings, sales and product trainings, and 1:1s
- Proactively learn agency structure, product offerings and continually learn about the industry
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- 1-3 years experience working in social, digital, online or advertising environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with external and internal teams
- Knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
Bonus points if:
- Have previously worked in a fast paced environment at a talent or digital agency
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends and innovations in the social realm
- Familiarity or experience using lead generation software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience