MOSTLY SUNNY is seeking Copywriting Interns for our 12 week Internship Program. You will work alongside our creative teams to write content for integrated campaigns across our global offices. You will work on real client briefs, attend learning sessions and organized outings as a crash course into how digital and traditional advertising are one and the same in today’s connected world. You’ll have access to the creative team who are invested in giving back as much as you put in.
Copywriting internship at MOSTLY SUNNY are driven to craft innovative concepts. They understand that consumer’s time is limited and platform constraints are always a concern, and they build out ideas accordingly. They understand and anticipate the needs and concerns of their partner and team members so they can come up with kick-ass lines that rises above those challenges. They are confident in their abilities, believe in the power of their words, and can represent the consumer’s perspective in work sessions and review.
What we’d like to see:
- Willingness to take chances, to be fearless. Go big or go home.
- Ability to collaborate, present work, take feedback and remain positive.
- Ability to write for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. We want to know you can move from one brand voice to the next without stumbling.
- An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements (Copywriting doesn’t exist in a vacuum).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working with Art Director partner.
- Ability to communicate with internal teams.
- Experience writing across all types of media.
This is a unpaid internship. Must be currently in college or newly graduated (6 months max) to be eligible to participate. Portfolio submission required with application.
MOSTLY SUNNY is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.