Mostly Sunny is looking for a SEO/SEM Specialist to join our expanding team. The SEO/SEM Specialist will improve client’s organic and paid search ranking on major search engine sites. This position will identify areas of opportunity, execute and present a comprehensive plan. The SEO Specialist has excellent opportunity for growth and creativity within Prophase Marketing.
THE SEO SPECIALIST WILL:
- Develop and manage a variety of different clients’ SEO and SEM campaigns primarily in Google AdWords.
- Develop, audit and implement SEO/SEM strategies and recommendations.
- Research on keyword value, competition and relative positioning.
- Define goals, measure/analyze effectiveness of SEO/SEM efforts and present weekly or monthly SEO/SEM and link building reports.
- Develop strong business relationships with clients while ensuring they understand how SEO & SEM improve their online visibility and lead generation.
- Be the direct point of contact for clients. You will be working with clients on their monthly SEO/SEM including, but not limited to, backend website work, local listing optimization, content generation, social media management and email marketing.
- Place keywords appropriately and write effective headlines, body copy and websites to gain search engine traffic.
- Maintain awareness of changes with SEO/SEM strategies, tactics and algorithm shifts.
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Create content for websites to promote SEO and keep content current on client websites.
- Create content for various digital platforms.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or IT.
- Must have 2-4 years of SEO experience.
- Experience managing Google AdWords campaigns. Google AdWords or Bing Ads certifications a plus.
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively initiate and manage a productive phone conversation with clients.
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals for clients.
- Working knowledge of web analytics, website design and optimization tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends.)
- Must be able to write clearly and effectively – present your ideas in an organized and actionable manner.
- Familiarity with managing clients’ presence on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google Plus,
- Working knowledge of WordPress, a plus.
- Must be goal driven and be able to strategically and independently make recommendations for success.